- There is a Health and Safety check on site every morning.
- We also have a first aid tent which has trained first aiders throughout the day.
- There is an evacuation plan, assembly point and fire point (for raising an alarm if necessary) on site. Please familiarise yourself with these when on site.
- If you have a medical emergency or a crime is currently taking place and you are in immediate danger, dial 999 or 112. Calls to 112 or 999 are free.
- If you wish to contact the Metropolitan Police Service and it is not an emergency please call the non-emergency number, 101. Deaf and deafened people using a Textphone (minicom) should dial 18000 in an emergency.
Local Citizens Advice Bureau
The service provides free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities new balance 574 mens. It values diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination.
32-38 Theobalds Road
London WC1X 8PA
Telephone: 0844 856 3700