All contributions to this page are welcome, please email email@example.com
- On taxes and the impact of tax havens: check out the ‘resources’ tab at www.taxjustice.net
- On the History of Corporation of London: The medieval, unaccountable Corporation of London is ripe for protest
- On White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack by Peggy McIntosh
- The renowned academic David Harvey looks beyond capitalism towards a new social order:Richard Wilkinson: How economic inequality harms societies
- Richard Wilkinson: How economic inequality harms societies
- The Shock Doctrine is the latest documentary from acclaimed director Michael Winterbottom, co-directed by Mat Whitecross. Based on Naomi Klein’s bestselling book.
- Sir Ken Robinson explores a new paradigm for education and wonders why education is as it is:
- Adam Curtis’ Documentary The Trap is a must see and can be found in its entirety here.
- What the an a philosopher thinks about the occupy movement (Slavoj Zizek talks on Aljazeera TV station)
- THE CORPORATION [1/23] What is a Corporation?
- and one more documentary (Inside Job by Charles Ferguson) to show how the NO regulation (“the Market”) works… and maybe why “Occupy Wall Street”
and some commentary on it…